Carolina Legal Staffing
Busy office in Elizabeth area is seeking a full-time Office Administrative Assistant on a temp-to-hire basis.
Applicants MUST be an active NC Notary and have a minimum of 3 years of administrative experience in a busy office setting. Must also possess excellent computer skills: MS OFFICE EXPERT: heavy amount of work is done in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be an excellent communicator, team-player, professional and detail-oriented.
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to:)
- Front desk office functions: Answering phones, greeting clients/customers.
- Intake of customer information.
- Transmitting information to publication contacts in other office locations.
- Filing of office documents.
- Ordering of office supplies.
- Mailing notices, distributing mail to appropriate parties.
- Managing and reconciling petty cash.
- Assisting in the preparing/coordinating of company events.