Carolina Legal Staffing
Carolina Legal Staffing is looking for an Associate Construction Attorney to join a great, growing company based in Charleston, SC. This person will report to the General Counsel and handle a diverse set of responsibilities across the legal team. Company will be pay for relocation.
• Analyze, draft and negotiate terms and conditions related to contracts, engineering, and procurement.
• Assist in contract dispute resolution. Work with outside counsel, as needed.
• Support various departments within the organization and investigate and research legal issues as they arise.
• Project management of various initiatives as directed by General Counsel.
• All other duties assigned by General Counsel.
Successful candidates will have the following:
• 2-5 plus years legal experience. JD from an ABA accredited school and active admittance to practice in any state.
• Experience in construction law with a focus on transactions.